Criminal damage charges in Norwich
A man from Norwich has been charged with several criminal damage charges in the city and is due to appear in court.
Paul Hassell, 42, of Tottington Close, Norwich has been charged with three counts of criminal damage to a motor vehicle.
It is over incidents where the tyres of three vehicles were damaged on The Avenues on Saturday, November 20.
Mr Hassell has also asked that 15 other offences of criminal damage to motor vehicles be Taken Into Consideration.
He has been bailed and is due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Friday, January 28.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station