Criminal damage charges in Norwich
A man from Norwich has been charged with several criminal damage charges in the city and is due to appear in court.
Paul Hassell, 42, of Tottington Close, Norwich has been charged with three counts of criminal damage to a motor vehicle.
It is over incidents where the tyres of three vehicles were damaged on The Avenues on Saturday, November 20.
Mr Hassell has also asked that 15 other offences of criminal damage to motor vehicles be Taken Into Consideration.
He has been bailed and is due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Friday, January 28.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 4 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 5 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 6 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 9 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 10 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers