Mail stolen as postbox broken into twice just before Christmas
- Credit: Google
Important documents and Christmas cards were among the items stolen when a postbox was broken into twice in as many days.
The contents of the postbox in Beeching Road, Norwich, were taken on two separate occasions in the lead up to Christmas.
It was first targeted some time between 7pm on December 22 and 11am on December 23, damaging the postbox.
It was broken into again the following day, between 7pm on December 23 and 11am on Christmas Eve.
Officers want people to come forward with any information they may have which could help with their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed either of the incidents, or who saw someone acting suspiciously in the area, is urged to contact police.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting crime reference number 36/91106/20.
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 6 Could free public transport rescue Norwich city centre?
- 7 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 8 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 9 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 10 Road safety concerns over school expansion plans
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers 100pc anonymously on 0800 555111.