Woman arrested after car rolls and hits three others
- Credit: Submitted
A woman has been arrested after her car rolled and crashed into three others on a Norwich Road.
Police were called just before 8pm on Thursday, September 9 to reports that a black VW Golf had flipped on Churchill Road.
The female driver, 27, hit three other parked vehicles during the incident, including a red VW Golf and a black Ford Fiesta.
She was able to leave the car after the crash and was not believed to have any serious injuries.
An ambulance crew was also in attendance.
The driver was subsequently arrested at the scene and taken to hospital to be checked over. She remains in custody. Police would not confirm details of the arrest.
Highways were made aware of the incident due to oil spillage from the car.
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 3 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 4 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 5 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 6 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters