Woman arrested after car rolls and hits three others
- Credit: Submitted
A woman has been arrested after her car rolled and crashed into three others on a Norwich Road.
Police were called just before 8pm on Thursday, September 9 to reports that a black VW Golf had flipped on Churchill Road.
The female driver, 27, hit three other parked vehicles during the incident, including a red VW Golf and a black Ford Fiesta.
She was able to leave the car after the crash and was not believed to have any serious injuries.
An ambulance crew was also in attendance.
The driver was subsequently arrested at the scene and taken to hospital to be checked over. She remains in custody. Police would not confirm details of the arrest.
Highways were made aware of the incident due to oil spillage from the car.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 8 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 9 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 10 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month