Burglar flees Norwich home empty handed after being disturbed
A suspected burglar fled empty-handed after being disturbed by the occupants of a home in Norwich.
It happened at an address on Ruskin Road around 9.30pm on Friday March 15 when a suspect forced entry to the property.
It's believed the male offender was disturbed by the occupants and made off empty-handed.
The suspect was described as being white; around 5ft 7inches tall, of a broad build, and was wearing a black puffa style jacket, a black beanie hat and black jogging bottoms.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area around the time stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact T/Det Con Dave Block from Norwich CID on 101 quoting reference 36/17683/19 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 7 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 8 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months