Burglar flees Norwich home empty handed after being disturbed
A suspected burglar fled empty-handed after being disturbed by the occupants of a home in Norwich.
It happened at an address on Ruskin Road around 9.30pm on Friday March 15 when a suspect forced entry to the property.
It's believed the male offender was disturbed by the occupants and made off empty-handed.
The suspect was described as being white; around 5ft 7inches tall, of a broad build, and was wearing a black puffa style jacket, a black beanie hat and black jogging bottoms.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area around the time stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact T/Det Con Dave Block from Norwich CID on 101 quoting reference 36/17683/19 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 5 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 10 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes