Burglar flees Norwich home empty handed after being disturbed
A suspected burglar fled empty-handed after being disturbed by the occupants of a home in Norwich.
It happened at an address on Ruskin Road around 9.30pm on Friday March 15 when a suspect forced entry to the property.
It's believed the male offender was disturbed by the occupants and made off empty-handed.
The suspect was described as being white; around 5ft 7inches tall, of a broad build, and was wearing a black puffa style jacket, a black beanie hat and black jogging bottoms.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area around the time stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact T/Det Con Dave Block from Norwich CID on 101 quoting reference 36/17683/19 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 2 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 3 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 9 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 10 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners