Boy pulled to the ground and robbed by three men in Norwich park
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A teenage boy has been robbed by a gang of three men in a Norwich park.
The incident happened at around 1.20pm on Sunday September 30 when the victim was walking through Jenny Lind Park off Vauxhall Street and was approached by three men.
The suspects assaulted the boy and pulled him to the ground before stealing cash from his pockets and fleeing the scene.
The victim was not injured but was left feeling shocked.
One of the men is described as being white, aged in his mid-20s, around 6 foot 4 inches tall, having short brown hair and was wearing all black clothing. The second male is described as being black, aged in his mid-20s, around 6 foot tall, having a shaved head and was wearing black clothing and white shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Michael Blowers at Norwich CID on 101.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 5 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 City bar owner tells clubbers: 'Turn off Covid app'
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down