Boy pulled to the ground and robbed by three men in Norwich park
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A teenage boy has been robbed by a gang of three men in a Norwich park.
The incident happened at around 1.20pm on Sunday September 30 when the victim was walking through Jenny Lind Park off Vauxhall Street and was approached by three men.
The suspects assaulted the boy and pulled him to the ground before stealing cash from his pockets and fleeing the scene.
The victim was not injured but was left feeling shocked.
One of the men is described as being white, aged in his mid-20s, around 6 foot 4 inches tall, having short brown hair and was wearing all black clothing. The second male is described as being black, aged in his mid-20s, around 6 foot tall, having a shaved head and was wearing black clothing and white shoes.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Michael Blowers at Norwich CID on 101.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 How Norwich's former pubs have changed over the years