Boy pulled to the ground and robbed by three men in Norwich park
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A teenage boy has been robbed by a gang of three men in a Norwich park.
The incident happened at around 1.20pm on Sunday September 30 when the victim was walking through Jenny Lind Park off Vauxhall Street and was approached by three men.
The suspects assaulted the boy and pulled him to the ground before stealing cash from his pockets and fleeing the scene.
The victim was not injured but was left feeling shocked.
One of the men is described as being white, aged in his mid-20s, around 6 foot 4 inches tall, having short brown hair and was wearing all black clothing. The second male is described as being black, aged in his mid-20s, around 6 foot tall, having a shaved head and was wearing black clothing and white shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Michael Blowers at Norwich CID on 101.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit