Boy pulled to the ground and robbed by three men in Norwich park
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A teenage boy has been robbed by a gang of three men in a Norwich park.
The incident happened at around 1.20pm on Sunday September 30 when the victim was walking through Jenny Lind Park off Vauxhall Street and was approached by three men.
The suspects assaulted the boy and pulled him to the ground before stealing cash from his pockets and fleeing the scene.
The victim was not injured but was left feeling shocked.
One of the men is described as being white, aged in his mid-20s, around 6 foot 4 inches tall, having short brown hair and was wearing all black clothing. The second male is described as being black, aged in his mid-20s, around 6 foot tall, having a shaved head and was wearing black clothing and white shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Michael Blowers at Norwich CID on 101.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 4 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 Four Norwich city green spaces among best in UK
- 8 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 9 Hundreds potentially put at risk as council homes safety inspections missed
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed