Bike stolen in New Year's burglary
- Credit: Google
A bike was stolen when a garage on the outskirts of Norwich was broken into.
Thieves targeted the garage of a home in Devon Way, Trowse, at some point between 4pm on New Year's Eve and 10am on New Year's Day.
Police are on the hunt for information in order to trace the culprit.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or any suspicious activity within the area during the times stated, to come forward.
Anyone with information should contact PC Amanda Shreeve at Op Solve on 101 quoting crime reference number 36/261/21.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 3 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 6 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 7 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter