Man taken to hospital after assault in Norwich shop
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A mobile phone repair shop in Norwich has been cordoned off after a man was assaulted.
Norfolk Police and the East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST) said they were called to Orford Place around 11.30am on Tuesday.
Two police cars and an ambulance were spotted outside Mobile Clinic a short time later.
Police confirmed they were called to reports a man had been assaulted by another man.
An EEAST spokesperson said: "An adult man was transported to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further assessment and treatment."
The phone repair shop has been sealed off with an officer guarding the entrance.
Norfolk Police said enquiries into what had happened were being carried out.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 8 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 9 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 10 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise