Three men arrested over Golden Triangle disturbance
- Credit: Archant
Police have quizzed three men after neighbours reported a disturbance in the Golden Triangle area of Norwich.
Officers were called at 2.35am on Tuesday February 11 to flats on Denbigh Road where they arrested the men on suspicion of criminal damage.
It followed an incident earlier that night in a flat at nearby Pembroke Road in which a man in his 20s was assaulted.
The victim suffered facial injuries and was taken to hospital, a police spokesman said.
The three men arrested were all aged in their 20s and were released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said that it is believed the men and victim were all known to each other.
- 1 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 2 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 3 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 4 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 7 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 8 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 9 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time
- 10 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death