Three men arrested over Golden Triangle disturbance
- Credit: Archant
Police have quizzed three men after neighbours reported a disturbance in the Golden Triangle area of Norwich.
Officers were called at 2.35am on Tuesday February 11 to flats on Denbigh Road where they arrested the men on suspicion of criminal damage.
It followed an incident earlier that night in a flat at nearby Pembroke Road in which a man in his 20s was assaulted.
The victim suffered facial injuries and was taken to hospital, a police spokesman said.
The three men arrested were all aged in their 20s and were released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said that it is believed the men and victim were all known to each other.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September