Boots taped off after break-in in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police tape is up outside a Norwich shop after officers were called to a break-in.
Emergency services were called to the Boots on Anglia Square just before 4.15am on Thursday morning.
As of 9.30am, police tape remained in place and an officer was stood outside the door. At that point, the shop was expected to remain closed for another couple of hours.
Shop keepers nearby said, given the time of the break-in, they had not seen or heard anything, but that it was the second break-in there in the last few months.
No-one was understood to have been in the store at the time.
You may also want to watch:
We have contacted Boots for more.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 5 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 8 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 9 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material
- 10 21 bins left on street sparks debate on keeping pavements clear