Man appears in court charged with Norwich woods murder
- Credit: Archant
A man charged with murder following the death of a 40-year-old in Norwich appeared for a short hearing at Norwich Crown Court.
Police were called to Clapham Woods, off Drayton Road, in Norwich just before 5.15am on June 22 where they discovered Daniel Littlewood with severe head injuries, who later died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination revealed that he had suffered traumatic head injuries.
Andrew Forbes, 39, of Crome Road, Norwich, has been charged with murder following Mr Littlewood’s death.
Forbes appeared at Norwich Crown Court via video link from Norwich prison but no charges were put.
You may also want to watch:
His barrister Andrew Thompson asked for psychiatric reports on Forbes.
Judge Anthony Bate adjourned the case for a further hearing and remanded Forbes in custody.
- 1 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 2 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 3 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
- 6 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 9 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children
- 10 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space
A potential trial date has been pencilled in for December 14, this year.