Man appears in court charged with Norwich woods murder
- Credit: Archant
A man charged with murder following the death of a 40-year-old in Norwich appeared for a short hearing at Norwich Crown Court.
Police were called to Clapham Woods, off Drayton Road, in Norwich just before 5.15am on June 22 where they discovered Daniel Littlewood with severe head injuries, who later died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination revealed that he had suffered traumatic head injuries.
Andrew Forbes, 39, of Crome Road, Norwich, has been charged with murder following Mr Littlewood’s death.
Forbes appeared at Norwich Crown Court via video link from Norwich prison but no charges were put.
You may also want to watch:
His barrister Andrew Thompson asked for psychiatric reports on Forbes.
Judge Anthony Bate adjourned the case for a further hearing and remanded Forbes in custody.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 5 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 8 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 9 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material
- 10 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
A potential trial date has been pencilled in for December 14, this year.