Man appears in court charged with Norwich woods murder
- Credit: Archant
A man charged with murder following the death of a 40-year-old in Norwich appeared for a short hearing at Norwich Crown Court.
Police were called to Clapham Woods, off Drayton Road, in Norwich just before 5.15am on June 22 where they discovered Daniel Littlewood with severe head injuries, who later died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination revealed that he had suffered traumatic head injuries.
Andrew Forbes, 39, of Crome Road, Norwich, has been charged with murder following Mr Littlewood’s death.
Forbes appeared at Norwich Crown Court via video link from Norwich prison but no charges were put.
You may also want to watch:
His barrister Andrew Thompson asked for psychiatric reports on Forbes.
Judge Anthony Bate adjourned the case for a further hearing and remanded Forbes in custody.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 8 Praise for city's welcoming spirit after 'phenomenal' Norwich Pride
- 9 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
A potential trial date has been pencilled in for December 14, this year.