Man appears in court charged with Norwich woods murder
- Credit: Archant
A man charged with murder following the death of a 40-year-old in Norwich appeared for a short hearing at Norwich Crown Court.
Police were called to Clapham Woods, off Drayton Road, in Norwich just before 5.15am on June 22 where they discovered Daniel Littlewood with severe head injuries, who later died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination revealed that he had suffered traumatic head injuries.
Andrew Forbes, 39, of Crome Road, Norwich, has been charged with murder following Mr Littlewood’s death.
Forbes appeared at Norwich Crown Court via video link from Norwich prison but no charges were put.
You may also want to watch:
His barrister Andrew Thompson asked for psychiatric reports on Forbes.
Judge Anthony Bate adjourned the case for a further hearing and remanded Forbes in custody.
- 1 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 2 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 6 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 8 Norwich City Council Elections 2021 - Labour keep control of City Hall
- 9 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?
- 10 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
A potential trial date has been pencilled in for December 14, this year.