Two men charged with aggravated burglary at used car lot
- Credit: Google
Two men have been charged with aggravated burglary at a car yard in Norwich.
It happened at 11.30pm on Wednesday, July 28, at a business in Denmark Opening.
James Newton, aged 30, of Romany Road in Norwich, has been charged with aggravated burglary and one count of possessing a shotgun cartridge without holding a firearms' certificate.
Joe Cartman, age 39, of Clancy Road in Norwich, has also been charged with aggravated burglary.
Cartman has also been charged with one count of burglary at a newsagents in Plumstead Road on April 1.
Both were due to appear virtually at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Friday.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 3 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 4 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 5 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 6 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 9 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk