Lane reopens on A47 after crash at Postwick
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
All lanes on the A47 on the edge of Norwich have re-opened after a crash earlier today.
Police were called to reports that two vehicles had crashed off the slip road at Postwick on the westbound carriageway at 9am today.
The slip road and one lane of the A47 were closed and motorists were advised to expect delays in the area as emergency services dealt with the crash.
The crash involved a black Vauxhall Astra and a grey Citroen Berlingo.
An ambulance officer and ambulance crew from East of England Ambulance Service attended.
You may also want to watch:
They treated a man and a woman who were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital as a precautionary measure.
Highways England confirmed at just after 11.20am that the incident was clear and all the lanes were open.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week