Motorcyclist seriously injured in Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has received serious injuries after being involved in a crash in Norwich.
Police were called to the Deloney Road junction with Salhouse Road at around 2.35pm following reports of a collision between a car and a motorbike.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary said the motorcyclist had received serious injuries in the crash.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance and ambulance service were also called to the scene.
A neighbour, 65, said a woman was attending to the casualty for some time after her husband heard 'a thud'.
'He was lying against the railings and there was a lady attending to him - she was with him for quite a while,' she said.
The motorcyclist was taken to hospital by ambulance, as well as the driver of the car.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 New homeware shop is 'dream come true' for owner
- 3 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 6 New music festival with street food to take place in city centre park
- 7 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 8 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
- 9 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 10 Yobs pictured climbing on vandalised charity dinosaur
'There was a lady driver taken away to hospital as well,' said the neighbour. 'I think she was walking about and fell to the floor, so it was probably the shock.
'Hopefully the poor lad is okay.'
More to follow.