Motorcyclist seriously injured in Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has received serious injuries after being involved in a crash in Norwich.
Police were called to the Deloney Road junction with Salhouse Road at around 2.35pm following reports of a collision between a car and a motorbike.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary said the motorcyclist had received serious injuries in the crash.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance and ambulance service were also called to the scene.
A neighbour, 65, said a woman was attending to the casualty for some time after her husband heard 'a thud'.
You may also want to watch:
'He was lying against the railings and there was a lady attending to him - she was with him for quite a while,' she said.
The motorcyclist was taken to hospital by ambulance, as well as the driver of the car.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
'There was a lady driver taken away to hospital as well,' said the neighbour. 'I think she was walking about and fell to the floor, so it was probably the shock.
'Hopefully the poor lad is okay.'
More to follow.