Two-vehicle crash blocks busy road
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A road was temporarily blocked after a two-vehicle crash.
The accident happened on Middletons Lane in Hellesdon, Norwich, at 12.20pm today.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said two vehicles were involved and it is understood that one of the vehicles rolled.
A recovery vehicle was on the scene by 1.15pm.
Firefighters from Sprowston and Carrow were also called to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'A duty officer attended the scene at 12.24pm but there were no injuries reported. This incident was passed over to the police.'
For road updates visit the EDP Live traffic map.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus