Crash between two vans in Trowse sparks police appeal
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Officers are appealing for information after two vans crashed in Trowse.
The white Ford Transit and a white VW Transporter collided on the A146 Trowse bypass close to the A47 slip road last Wednesday.
The transit had been travelling down the slip road and the transporter along the A146 towards Norwich.
Three people were slightly injured in the accident, which happened shortly before 10.30pm on Wednesday, May 7.
Nobody was taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Police said they want to hear from anyone who may have seen the collision, or either vehicle beforehand.
Witnesses are asked to contact PC Steve Turner at Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 8 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 9 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?
- 10 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw