Crash between two vans in Trowse sparks police appeal
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Officers are appealing for information after two vans crashed in Trowse.
The white Ford Transit and a white VW Transporter collided on the A146 Trowse bypass close to the A47 slip road last Wednesday.
The transit had been travelling down the slip road and the transporter along the A146 towards Norwich.
Three people were slightly injured in the accident, which happened shortly before 10.30pm on Wednesday, May 7.
Nobody was taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Police said they want to hear from anyone who may have seen the collision, or either vehicle beforehand.
Witnesses are asked to contact PC Steve Turner at Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 5 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 6 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 7 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September