Costessey Academy plans move a step closer
Sarah HallThe transformation of a high school near Norwich into an academy has moved a step nearer.Sarah Hall
The transformation of a high school near Norwich into an academy has moved a step nearer.
Members of Norfolk County Council's cabinet yesterday agreed to publish statutory notices for the closure of Costessey High School, so it can become an academy in September next year - with the buildings completed by 2015.
The cabinet also agreed to publish a similar notice to shut Oriel High School in Gorleston, so it can become an academy next year, with buildings completed by 2014.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 City fan park takes shape ahead of England's Euro 2020 opener
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 5 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 6 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 7 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 8 Police cordon remains in place after serious sex assault in Norwich
- 9 Man who took baby from Norfolk hospital to be sentenced
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace