Costa Coffee is coming to Next in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A Costa Coffee is to open in Next in Norwich next month.
The Hay Hill store is currently undergoing a refurbishment which will also see a Lipsy section added to womenswear.
Costa will be situated alongside the childrenswear department on the first floor and large glass panels, currently being added to the shopfront, will enable picturesque views over St. Peter Mancroft Church next door.
Downstairs, the newly-refurbished womenswear department will feature a bigger seating area where non-shoppers can sit and wait in comfort with access to Wi-Fi and a place to charge their mobile phones.
Store manager Laura Veevers, said: 'This has been in the pipeline for about two years, after we first submitted the planning application to the council.
You may also want to watch:
'The building work has been going on for three weeks now, but the staff and shoppers have known for the past two months, since we first put the posters up in store.'
The Lipsy area is due to be complete before the end of this month and Costa is expected to be up and running by the end of June.
- 1 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 2 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 3 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 4 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 7 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 9 New Covid testing site opens near Norwich
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers