Costa Coffee is coming to Next in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A Costa Coffee is to open in Next in Norwich next month.
The Hay Hill store is currently undergoing a refurbishment which will also see a Lipsy section added to womenswear.
Costa will be situated alongside the childrenswear department on the first floor and large glass panels, currently being added to the shopfront, will enable picturesque views over St. Peter Mancroft Church next door.
Downstairs, the newly-refurbished womenswear department will feature a bigger seating area where non-shoppers can sit and wait in comfort with access to Wi-Fi and a place to charge their mobile phones.
Store manager Laura Veevers, said: 'This has been in the pipeline for about two years, after we first submitted the planning application to the council.
You may also want to watch:
'The building work has been going on for three weeks now, but the staff and shoppers have known for the past two months, since we first put the posters up in store.'
The Lipsy area is due to be complete before the end of this month and Costa is expected to be up and running by the end of June.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 6 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 7 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September