Costa Coffee is coming to Next in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A Costa Coffee is to open in Next in Norwich next month.
The Hay Hill store is currently undergoing a refurbishment which will also see a Lipsy section added to womenswear.
Costa will be situated alongside the childrenswear department on the first floor and large glass panels, currently being added to the shopfront, will enable picturesque views over St. Peter Mancroft Church next door.
Downstairs, the newly-refurbished womenswear department will feature a bigger seating area where non-shoppers can sit and wait in comfort with access to Wi-Fi and a place to charge their mobile phones.
Store manager Laura Veevers, said: 'This has been in the pipeline for about two years, after we first submitted the planning application to the council.
'The building work has been going on for three weeks now, but the staff and shoppers have known for the past two months, since we first put the posters up in store.'
The Lipsy area is due to be complete before the end of this month and Costa is expected to be up and running by the end of June.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 6 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 7 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 8 Could ANOTHER McDonald's be coming to Norwich?
- 9 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 10 Clinic shuts after more than 40 years with £60k losses due to Covid