Cooker fire in Thorpe Hamlet

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a home in St Leonards Road, Thorpe Hamlet, early this morning.

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a home in St Leonards Road, Thorpe Hamlet, early this morning .

Crews from Norwich and Sprowston attended the scene at 6.30am where they put a fire in the oven out in 30 minutes and helped to clear smoke from the building.


You may also want to watch:


Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus