Cooker fire in Thorpe Hamlet
Fire broke out in the kitchen of a home in St Leonards Road, Thorpe Hamlet, early this morning.
Fire broke out in the kitchen of a home in St Leonards Road, Thorpe Hamlet, early this morning .
Crews from Norwich and Sprowston attended the scene at 6.30am where they put a fire in the oven out in 30 minutes and helped to clear smoke from the building.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 5 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 10 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes