Concert in Norwich to remember missing loved ones
A special carol concert has been held in Norwich to remember missing loved ones
The East of England Co-operative Society organised the concert, which took place on Tuesday, December 4 at St Peter Mancroft.
The seasonal celebration was an opportunity to remember those who have passed away.
The service was conducted by the Rev Canon Peter Nokes with support from the Sacred Heart Convent School Choir of Swaffham, the children of Bignold Primary School in Norwich and the Norfolk Brass Band.
The Venerable Jan McFarlane, Archdeacon of Norwich, also delivered a Christmas homily.
You may also want to watch:
The service was raising funds for six hospices across the region including East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH), Norfolk Tapping House and Priscilla Bacon Lodge Support Group.
The Society also made a charitable donation of �100 to Sacred Heart Convent School in Swaffham and �100 to Norfolk Brass Band in return for the band and choir's performances. The Society has also placed special Christmas Trees to Remember across Norfolk, Essex and Suffolk to be decorated with special messages and memories.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 6 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 7 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 8 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 9 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 10 Multi-vehicle crash causes delays on A11
To find your local Tree to Remember visit www.treetoremember.co.uk