Concerns growing over missing woman
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Searches are continuing for a teaching assistant who has been reported missing.
Clare Kerrison, 48, from The Street in Old Costessey, on the edge of Norwich, was last seen at home at 11pm on Tuesday, February 18.
She is listed as a teaching assistant at Costessey-based St Augustine's Catholic Primary School.
Norfolk Police are growing concerned for her welfare.
She is described as white and of a very slim build with blonde hair.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers were called to The Street in Old Costessey just before 8am on February 19.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "We were called just before 8am this morning (February 19) to The Street in Costessey following concerns for the safety of a woman. Emergency services are at the scene and enquiries are ongoing."
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 10 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
She added that the police was working with Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service and paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust.