Concern for man who has gone missing
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Concern is growing for a man who has gone missing in Norwich.
James Gray, 55, of Gas Hill in Norwich, was last seen in the Gas Hill area just after 10.30pm on Monday, February 22.
It is understood he may be driving a white Peugeot van with the registration number AO56 VPD.
He is described as white, 5ft 11 tall, with short grey hair. It’s believed he is wearing a light-coloured long-sleeved top, a black gilet, dark jeans, black trainers and carrying a black rucksack.
Officers are becoming concerned for the missing man's welfare.
Anyone who may have seen him, or knows of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 458 of Monday, February 22 2021.
- 1 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 2 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 3 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 4 Tables fill at restaurants and pubs as bar serves 450 on reopening day
- 5 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 6 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 7 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 8 Vulnerable 15-year-old brought to Norwich from London to deal drugs
- 9 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 10 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash