WATCH: Spot yourself in our Trowse 10K gallery
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Runners from around the county braved the cold and took on the Trowse 10K today.
The race is based at the Norfolk Snowsports Club in Whitlingham Lane, Trowse, on the southern outskirts of Norwich. For the last few years it has been held around the end of October, having before been held over Easter.
Competitors run beside the beautiful Whitlingham Broad, before a following a two-lap route along quiet roads through Trowse. It is popular racing event, as runners enjoy the scenic Norfolk countryside and peaceful surroundings.
Did you run the Trowse 10K this year? Can you spot yourself in any of the pictures?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 2 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 3 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
- 6 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 9 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children
- 10 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space