COMPETITION: WIN three months membership at Nuffield Health in Norwich and your own health mentor
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Your Evening News has teamed up with Nuffield Health Fitness Centre in Norwich to offer you the chance to change your life forever as fitness and health become quests for life not just for New Year resolutions.
What's the point of New Year resolutions? You vow that you will get fit, lose weight, take up a challenge, but by March that motivation has disappeared and you find yourself in the same old rut.
This is why Nuffield Health club on Barrack Street in Norwich has banished the phrase 'New Year, New You' in the bid to get us all thinking about our long term health and wellbeing.
To help you improve your health, Nuffield is offering three Evening News readers the chance to use the club for three months and work with their very own mentor. The aim is that by sticking to a fitness regime for three months will help you integrate fitness into your lifestyle making it easier for you to stick to those fitness resolutions.
The health mentors include three people who are regular users of the fitness centre in Norwich: ex-Norwich City football player Iwan Roberts, Sheriff of Norwich John Jennings and ex-Royal Ballet Company dancer and Nuffield team member Grace Poole.
If you win you will work with your mentor after having a Health MOT to assess your overall health and wellbeing. Nuffield will design an exercise programme for you to improve your wellbeing. This will include monitoring exercise, nutrition, sleep and stress.
Your Evening News will monitor your progress with regular updates on how you are getting on. At the end of three months you will have your second MOT. If you have improved your score your reward will be a further 12 months of complimentary membership at Nuffield.
- 1 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 2 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 3 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 4 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 5 Changes on the way for listed pub after plans given green light
- 6 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 7 Everything you need to know ahead of the Great Norwich Duck Race
- 8 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 9 Thousands needed to restore historic Norwich village sign
- 10 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize let us know why you feel you would benefit from the chance to change your lifestyle for good. The three winners will be selected by the experts at Nuffield Health. Please send this along with your name, age, address and daytime telephone number to: Emma Harrowing, Nuffield Health competition, Norwich Evening News, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RE or email email@example.com The closing date for entries is Friday January 18 2013. Winners will be notified by Friday January 25 2013. Even if you don't win all entrants will receive a three day membership to Nuffield so that you can experience the facilities for free.