COMPETITION: Could you be the face for Norwich Fashion Week 2012?
Norwich Fashion Week launches a modelling competition to find the faces of 2012.
The search is on to find the faces of fashion as the team behind Norwich Fashion Week launches a modelling competition to find our region's freshest faces.
Norwich Fashion Week will return to the city between March 8 and 15, and a selection of enthusiastic models are required to showcase the work of local designers and retailers in a number of fashion shows which will take place throughout the week.
As well as the chance to participate in catwalk shows, the competition will culminate in the chance to be named 'The Face of Norwich Fashion Week' with the winner scooping a contract with Power Model Management plus a photo-shoot with your Norwich Evening News, The Gallery hairdressers and MAC.
To be in with a chance of getting on the Norwich Fashion Week modelling team a series of castings will be held in Norwich on the following dates:
Sunday, February 5 between 11am and noon at Vanilla on Ipswich Road, Norwich
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 4 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 5 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
- 6 Do you own one of these toys which are selling for £1,000?
- 7 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 8 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 9 One-bed maisonette is up for sale in one of the coolest parts of Norwich
- 10 Controversial work to weld bridge shut cancelled after legal row
Thursday, February 9 between 6pm and 7pm at The Library Restaurant, Norwich
Thursday, February 16 between 6pm and 7pm at The Library Restaurant, Norwich
Sunday, February 19 between 11am and noon at Vanilla on Ipswich Road, Norwich.
No previous modeling experience is required and the competition is open to males and females. Anyone with a passion for fashion or an interest in modelling is encouraged to attend.
Judges will include Louise Lace from Vanilla, Stephen Knights from Knightshift, a representative from The Gallery haircutters, Emma Harrowing from the Norwich Evening News and Bex Parramint from Power Model Management.
Anita Vadhir, organiser of Norwich Fashion Week, said: 'We're looking for someone with a unique talent. It's not about conventional beauty and in the same way that Norwich is so popular because of its individuality, we're interested in meeting people with a passion for fashion and something that makes them stand out.'
For more information contact us on Twitter at @NorwichFashion or visit the Norwich Fashion Week website by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.