Community radio to launch on DAB in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk community radio station will be launching in the Norwich area on DAB at the end of the month.
Zack FM is based in the middle of the Forest Heath area of Suffolk.
Within its total survey area (TSA) the station covers three RAF bases and says it has a large number of American listeners from the USAF personnel stationed there.
The station broadcasts on 105.3FM to Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire and the surrounding areas.
Presenters include former BBC presenter Ian Lawrence and former pirate radio presenter on Station Anglia radio - Dave Caine.
You may also want to watch:
Their slogan is 'We Play Everything' and they try to play a selection of music from all generations and genres.
Zack FM is also available to stream live on line and via the ZackFM Radio Player APP Free from The Apple or Google play stores, also via the Tunein Radio App
- 1 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 2 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 3 First Bus investigates 'racist incident' involving driver and girl, 14
- 4 School told to improve three times since 2015 praised by Ofsted
- 5 Fourth time lucky as couple marry at last - with guests!
- 6 Parents open up after teen son's near-fatal motorbike crash
- 7 Norwich man's £500k pay-out for brain injury suffered in work accident
- 8 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 9 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 10 'They're like family': Punters queue outside pubs on reopening day