Community radio to launch on DAB in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk community radio station will be launching in the Norwich area on DAB at the end of the month.
Zack FM is based in the middle of the Forest Heath area of Suffolk.
Within its total survey area (TSA) the station covers three RAF bases and says it has a large number of American listeners from the USAF personnel stationed there.
The station broadcasts on 105.3FM to Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire and the surrounding areas.
Presenters include former BBC presenter Ian Lawrence and former pirate radio presenter on Station Anglia radio - Dave Caine.
You may also want to watch:
Their slogan is 'We Play Everything' and they try to play a selection of music from all generations and genres.
Zack FM is also available to stream live on line and via the ZackFM Radio Player APP Free from The Apple or Google play stores, also via the Tunein Radio App
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 5 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 6 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 10 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences