Community radio to launch on DAB in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk community radio station will be launching in the Norwich area on DAB at the end of the month.
Zack FM is based in the middle of the Forest Heath area of Suffolk.
Within its total survey area (TSA) the station covers three RAF bases and says it has a large number of American listeners from the USAF personnel stationed there.
The station broadcasts on 105.3FM to Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire and the surrounding areas.
Presenters include former BBC presenter Ian Lawrence and former pirate radio presenter on Station Anglia radio - Dave Caine.
You may also want to watch:
Their slogan is 'We Play Everything' and they try to play a selection of music from all generations and genres.
Zack FM is also available to stream live on line and via the ZackFM Radio Player APP Free from The Apple or Google play stores, also via the Tunein Radio App
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 7 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse