Comments of the week
- Credit: Archant
Every week we look back at some of the biggest stories that got you talking and highlight a view comments that stood out to us.
This weeks big story that had you all talking was the apparent sighting of a 'panther' in Norwich. Here are just some of the comments:
You can also find the original story along with all the comments by following the link at the top right of the page.
You may also want to watch:
'There isn't a specific animal called a panther.They are Black Leopards. The word 'panther' is Greek for 'wild beast''
- 1 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 9 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 10 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development
'Knew it wouldnt take long for the EN24 Pedantic Brigade to comment'
d, west lynn
'They sure it just wasn't yet another cat-fight in county hall?'
Police Commissioner ???
'Considering the security record at county hall, lucky it wasn't the pink panther.'
'on saturday 16thg of february about 7pm i was driving back from diss i turned off the roundabout at harford bridges towards tesco i saw a large black panther trot across the road about 50 yards in front of the car in to the field and i have no doubt shape size and long tail it was a panther i emailed the police and 2 web sites for reporting sightings of big cats had no reply from either people think you are mad but i have no doubt of what i saw.'
'I understand there are quite a few cougars in Lakenham, which is but yards away...'
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the story with their opinions and thoughts.
Again use the link in the top right of this page to head over to the full story with the comments used here and any others we couldn't fit in.