Comments of the week
- Credit: Archant
Every week we look back at some of the biggest stories that got you talking and highlight a view comments that stood out to us.
This weeks big story that had you all talking was the apparent sighting of a 'panther' in Norwich. Here are just some of the comments:
You can also find the original story along with all the comments by following the link at the top right of the page.
'There isn't a specific animal called a panther.They are Black Leopards. The word 'panther' is Greek for 'wild beast''
- 1 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 2 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 3 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 4 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 5 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
- 6 Reunion for workers from the historic city factory still going strong
- 7 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 8 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 9 Roadworks slammed a 'complete mess' as another cycle lane is closed
- 10 'Killer weeds infesting river are threat to life', warns boat boss
'Knew it wouldnt take long for the EN24 Pedantic Brigade to comment'
d, west lynn
'They sure it just wasn't yet another cat-fight in county hall?'
Police Commissioner ???
'Considering the security record at county hall, lucky it wasn't the pink panther.'
'on saturday 16thg of february about 7pm i was driving back from diss i turned off the roundabout at harford bridges towards tesco i saw a large black panther trot across the road about 50 yards in front of the car in to the field and i have no doubt shape size and long tail it was a panther i emailed the police and 2 web sites for reporting sightings of big cats had no reply from either people think you are mad but i have no doubt of what i saw.'
'I understand there are quite a few cougars in Lakenham, which is but yards away...'
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the story with their opinions and thoughts.
Again use the link in the top right of this page to head over to the full story with the comments used here and any others we couldn't fit in.