Comments of the week
- Credit: Archant
Every week we look back at some of the biggest stories that got you talking and highlight a view comments that stood out to us.
This weeks big story that had you all talking was the apparent sighting of a 'panther' in Norwich. Here are just some of the comments:
You can also find the original story along with all the comments by following the link at the top right of the page.
You may also want to watch:
'There isn't a specific animal called a panther.They are Black Leopards. The word 'panther' is Greek for 'wild beast''
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
'Knew it wouldnt take long for the EN24 Pedantic Brigade to comment'
d, west lynn
'They sure it just wasn't yet another cat-fight in county hall?'
Police Commissioner ???
'Considering the security record at county hall, lucky it wasn't the pink panther.'
'on saturday 16thg of february about 7pm i was driving back from diss i turned off the roundabout at harford bridges towards tesco i saw a large black panther trot across the road about 50 yards in front of the car in to the field and i have no doubt shape size and long tail it was a panther i emailed the police and 2 web sites for reporting sightings of big cats had no reply from either people think you are mad but i have no doubt of what i saw.'
'I understand there are quite a few cougars in Lakenham, which is but yards away...'
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the story with their opinions and thoughts.
Again use the link in the top right of this page to head over to the full story with the comments used here and any others we couldn't fit in.