Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Rufus Hound is on the hunt for somewhere to rest his head during a visit to Norwich.
The comedian, best known for his stand-up and regular appearances on TV panel shows, tweeted on Monday evening that he was looking for somewhere to stay in or near the Fine City.
The 42-year-old, who is also an actor and presenter, added that he had struggled to find availability in Norfolk's county town.
He wrote: "Does anyone know of anywhere to stay tonight in/near Norwich? Me and two 10 to 13-year-olds.
"All help gratefully received, but please don't just name hotels as every hotel I've called in Norwich is currently fully booked."
You may also want to watch:
The funnyman was met with a wave of replies with people suggesting places for him to stay, replying to one person to say that "they're all fully booked".
It is not clear at this stage why Mr Hound was visiting the city.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 5 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 6 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 9 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
- 10 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in