Crash between car and motorbike on A47
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital following a road traffic collision between a motorbike and a car on the A47.
Emergency services were called to the scene of a crash that occurred on the slip road westbound on the A47 towards Postwick.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said they received a call reporting a collision of a motorbike and a car shortly after 7am this morning.
The spokesman said police are still on scene and an ambulance attended.
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said an ambulance, rapid response vehicle and ambulance officer were sent to the scene after reports a motorcyclist had been injured in a road traffic collision.
You may also want to watch:
The man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further assessment.
For the latest travel information, see our live travel map here.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 8 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Veterans plan alternative Remembrance Service after council's is cancelled