Crash between car and motorbike on A47
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital following a road traffic collision between a motorbike and a car on the A47.
Emergency services were called to the scene of a crash that occurred on the slip road westbound on the A47 towards Postwick.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said they received a call reporting a collision of a motorbike and a car shortly after 7am this morning.
The spokesman said police are still on scene and an ambulance attended.
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said an ambulance, rapid response vehicle and ambulance officer were sent to the scene after reports a motorcyclist had been injured in a road traffic collision.
You may also want to watch:
The man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further assessment.
For the latest travel information, see our live travel map here.
- 1 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 4 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 5 Full list of Norwich Market stalls open or delivering during lockdown
- 6 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 7 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 9 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 10 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme