City College Norwich fashion and textile students will launch their first collection from their own fashion label Cocoon at Norwich Fashion Week.
Cocoon, the fashion brand set up as a business by fashion and textile students from City College Norwich will launch it's first collection exclusively at Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Students have been working on the collection for the last few months and plan to bring more unique fashion to the catwalks at Norwich Fashion Week 2013.
The Cocoon collection will be showcased on the catwalk at The Designers Show on Tuesday March 13.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 5 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 6 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m