City College Norwich fashion and textile students will launch their first collection from their own fashion label Cocoon at Norwich Fashion Week.
Cocoon, the fashion brand set up as a business by fashion and textile students from City College Norwich will launch it's first collection exclusively at Norwich Fashion Week 2012.
Students have been working on the collection for the last few months and plan to bring more unique fashion to the catwalks at Norwich Fashion Week 2013.
The Cocoon collection will be showcased on the catwalk at The Designers Show on Tuesday March 13.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?