Norwich to host city-wide murder mystery adventure
- Credit: CluedUpp
You can play detective for a day during an upcoming Cluedo inspired event in Norwich.
On February 9 Norwich will become a playground for wannabe detectives as CluedUpp's latest murder mystery game The Beast of Birkness takes over the city.
Players will be 'drafted in from murder squad' to look for clues and discover the evidence to stop a serial killer - striking in the fictional village of Birkness- in their tracks.
To play you'll need a team of at least two detectives, with six as the maximum per team, some decent shoes for walking as you'll be travelling all over the city, and a smart phone as the game's narrative is delivered through an app.
Prizes will be given for the fastest team to solve the mystery, the best team fancy dress, best team picture, best team name, best child detective, and best dog detective.
You may also want to watch:
Taking part will cost £36 per team of up to six people with members under 16 playing for free and not counting in team numbers. The start time for the event is between 10am and 1pm.
More information and tickets are available from the event's website.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich