Closed intu Chapelfield store set to reopen in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A well-known footwear brand is set to reappear on the Norwich high street two years after it shut at intu Chapelfield.
Jones Bootmaker is set to reopen in Brigg Street, which links Rampant Horse Street to Gentlemans Walk, in June 2019.
The shop was previously located in the north terrace in Chapelfield, opposite Zara, which is now Australian homewares retailer House.
Jones Bootmaker was saved from administration after a rescue deal from private equity firm Endless LLP in 2017 but it resulted in several underperforming shops closing, including Norwich and Ipswich.
The chain was purchased from Endless by Pavers Shoes in February 2018, which has 175 stores across the UK, with plans to grow the Jones Bootmaker brand.
You may also want to watch:
Pavers, which also purchased online retailer Herring shoes, is currently recruiting for a new store manager for the Norwich Jones Bootmaker store.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans