Close shave for Norwich security guard in aid of air ambulance
Crowds gathered to see a Norwich security guard have his head shaved in public for charity, by his boss.
Bob Courson took part in a sponsored head shave in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance on Chapelfield Plain, where he works for Chapelfield Shopping Centre.
Bob's manager, Andy Macmillan, was on razor duty and was more than happy to help.
Mr Courson, 50, from Nethergate Street, Bungay, said: 'The missus will be glad when it's gone because I have been growing my hair for three months.
'It started out as a joke because I was losing my hair.
You may also want to watch:
'I have managed to raise �188 so far which is brilliant.'
Although Mr Courson had his hair shaved off, he decided to keep his beard.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
Chapelfield Shopping Centre's general manager Davina Tanner added: 'Nothing like this has happened here before. Bob is a first responder in the centre and he has been trained by the ambulance service. It's a great charity to support.'
Are you raising money for charity? Call Local Life editor David Freezer on 01603 772418 or email email@example.com