Claire Read - Poppy Valentine
Fashion designer and independent retailer Claire Read brings her Poppy Valentine label back to Norwich Fashion Week
The designer behind popular vintage inspired label Poppy Valentine will showcase at Norwich Fashion Week for the third time.
Claire Read is the face behind the label Poppy Valentine. The Norwich fashion designer uses vintage material to make vintage inspired dresses and skirts that can be made to fit you perfectly.
Claire will be launching her SS12 collection at The Designers Show at Norwich Fashion Week 2012 on Tuesday March 13.
You may also want to watch:
See the Norwich Fashion Week programme of events by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 2 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 6 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 7 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners
- 8 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 9 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 10 A look at the faces behind Norwich Market