Claire Read - Poppy Valentine
Fashion designer and independent retailer Claire Read brings her Poppy Valentine label back to Norwich Fashion Week
The designer behind popular vintage inspired label Poppy Valentine will showcase at Norwich Fashion Week for the third time.
Claire Read is the face behind the label Poppy Valentine. The Norwich fashion designer uses vintage material to make vintage inspired dresses and skirts that can be made to fit you perfectly.
Claire will be launching her SS12 collection at The Designers Show at Norwich Fashion Week 2012 on Tuesday March 13.
See the Norwich Fashion Week programme of events by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 3 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 4 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 5 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 6 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 See inside this Tudor townhouse for sale for £325,000
- 9 Could ANOTHER McDonald's be coming to Norwich?
- 10 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story