The designer behind popular vintage inspired label Poppy Valentine will showcase at Norwich Fashion Week for the second time.
Claire Read is the face behind the label Poppy Valentine. The fashion designer uses vintage material to make vintage inspired dresses and skirts that can be made to fit you perfectly.
Claire will be launching her AW11 collection at the Independent Retailers fashion show which launches Norwich Fashion Week on September 22. She will also host an autumn soiree at her Poppy Valentine boutique in the Royal Arcade on Thursday September 29 as part of the High Street late night shopping event at Norwich Fashion Week. The party starts at 5pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 3 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 4 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 5 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 6 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 7 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 8 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 9 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 10 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road