The designer behind popular vintage inspired label Poppy Valentine will showcase at Norwich Fashion Week for the second time.
Claire Read is the face behind the label Poppy Valentine. The fashion designer uses vintage material to make vintage inspired dresses and skirts that can be made to fit you perfectly.
Claire will be launching her AW11 collection at the Independent Retailers fashion show which launches Norwich Fashion Week on September 22. She will also host an autumn soiree at her Poppy Valentine boutique in the Royal Arcade on Thursday September 29 as part of the High Street late night shopping event at Norwich Fashion Week. The party starts at 5pm until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 3 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 4 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 5 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 6 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 7 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 8 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash