City optician comes out top for the second year
- Credit: Duncan Soar
A Norwich opticians has been named as one of the UK's top performing practices by eyewear manufacturer Rodenstock.
Coleman Opticians, based in St Augustine's Street, won the award for its success in dispensing ColorMatic IQ Lenses for the second year running.
As well as vying for the coveted Centre of Excellence title, more than 300 opticians nationwide competed in eight categories for best-performing practices for frames, lenses and marketing initiatives.
All the winners will join Rodenstock in March on a trip to Salzburg, in Austria, the birthplace of Mozart.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 New homeware shop is 'dream come true' for owner
- 3 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 6 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 7 New music festival with street food to take place in city centre park
- 8 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
- 9 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 10 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
The Rodenstock Club Awards were held at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane on December 12, where guests enjoyed a three-course lunch before being entertained by author, broadcaster, actor and entertainer Gyles Brandreth.