City optician comes out top for the second year
- Credit: Duncan Soar
A Norwich opticians has been named as one of the UK's top performing practices by eyewear manufacturer Rodenstock.
Coleman Opticians, based in St Augustine's Street, won the award for its success in dispensing ColorMatic IQ Lenses for the second year running.
As well as vying for the coveted Centre of Excellence title, more than 300 opticians nationwide competed in eight categories for best-performing practices for frames, lenses and marketing initiatives.
You may also want to watch:
All the winners will join Rodenstock in March on a trip to Salzburg, in Austria, the birthplace of Mozart.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 7 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Power cut hits almost 1,000 homes in Norwich
- 10 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
The Rodenstock Club Awards were held at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane on December 12, where guests enjoyed a three-course lunch before being entertained by author, broadcaster, actor and entertainer Gyles Brandreth.