City optician comes out top for the second year
- Credit: Duncan Soar
A Norwich opticians has been named as one of the UK's top performing practices by eyewear manufacturer Rodenstock.
Coleman Opticians, based in St Augustine's Street, won the award for its success in dispensing ColorMatic IQ Lenses for the second year running.
As well as vying for the coveted Centre of Excellence title, more than 300 opticians nationwide competed in eight categories for best-performing practices for frames, lenses and marketing initiatives.
You may also want to watch:
All the winners will join Rodenstock in March on a trip to Salzburg, in Austria, the birthplace of Mozart.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 6 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 7 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
The Rodenstock Club Awards were held at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane on December 12, where guests enjoyed a three-course lunch before being entertained by author, broadcaster, actor and entertainer Gyles Brandreth.