City band needs your help to be radio stars
A Norwich band is hoping to secure enough votes to get played on a national radio station.
Bearsuit are in the running to have their new single Please Don't Take Him Back played on BBC 6Music on every show for a week.
The single, which is out at the end of October, has been shortlisted on the Steve Lamacq show's Rebel Playlist, and will be played regularly if they get more votes than the other two bands in the running.
To vote for the song email firstname.lastname@example.org and add the subject title Bearsuit, but votes must be in by Sunday.
To hear the whole song and see the video visit www.youtube.com/bearsuittv
You may also want to watch:
Make sure you get the Evening News on Fridays for our Going Out section - your guide to what's on in and around Norwich. You can also visit the Going Out section at www.eveningnews24,co.uk
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Police concerned for 25-year-old missing man from Norwich
- 3 Vigil begins as body of 'selfless' nurse arrives at cathedral
- 4 Councillor questions need for new homes plan near Norwich
- 5 Former city boxing champion denies threats to slash partner's throat
- 6 New £1.9m council car park gets go-ahead despite opposition
- 7 Woman who stole from vulnerable woman has to pay back £2000
- 8 Man jailed for attacking homeless victim with bike tool
- 9 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 10 Photos show progress made on new £2.75m recycling centre in Norwich