City band needs your help to be radio stars
A Norwich band is hoping to secure enough votes to get played on a national radio station.
Bearsuit are in the running to have their new single Please Don't Take Him Back played on BBC 6Music on every show for a week.
The single, which is out at the end of October, has been shortlisted on the Steve Lamacq show's Rebel Playlist, and will be played regularly if they get more votes than the other two bands in the running.
To vote for the song email email@example.com and add the subject title Bearsuit, but votes must be in by Sunday.
To hear the whole song and see the video visit www.youtube.com/bearsuittv
You may also want to watch:
Make sure you get the Evening News on Fridays for our Going Out section - your guide to what's on in and around Norwich. You can also visit the Going Out section at www.eveningnews24,co.uk
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 4 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 5 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
- 9 'No amount of money will be enough': Explosion widow on £1m chemical fine
- 10 Norwich City away fan car park bar bid rejected again