City band needs your help to be radio stars
A Norwich band is hoping to secure enough votes to get played on a national radio station.
Bearsuit are in the running to have their new single Please Don't Take Him Back played on BBC 6Music on every show for a week.
The single, which is out at the end of October, has been shortlisted on the Steve Lamacq show's Rebel Playlist, and will be played regularly if they get more votes than the other two bands in the running.
To vote for the song email email@example.com and add the subject title Bearsuit, but votes must be in by Sunday.
To hear the whole song and see the video visit www.youtube.com/bearsuittv
Make sure you get the Evening News on Fridays for our Going Out section - your guide to what's on in and around Norwich. You can also visit the Going Out section at www.eveningnews24,co.uk
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year
- 6 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 7 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 8 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 9 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 10 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm