Christophe’s Crepes launches contactless delivery service
- Credit: Chris Smith
The owner of a Norwich food van, who would normally be serving up crepes in the city centre, has bought a smile to his neighbours by delivering to his street.
Chris and Lauren Smith, the owners of Christophe’s Crepes, which is usually based in Davey Place, Norwich, has been delivering crepes to people in his street in a friendly game of ‘crepe knock and run’.
Mr Smith, who lives in Old Catton, said: “It was actually really enjoyable for us to do, it was great doing what we love again, and all our neighbours seemed really pleased.”
Now, Christophe’s Crepes has announced it will be delivering its popular treats further afield with the launch of an online delivery service from today (Sunday, April 5).
Posting the news on social media, Christophe’s said: “Local contactless crepe delivery. We are trying 15-minute drop of time slots. From 4- 9 o’clock.”
You may also want to watch:
The business intends to start by offering deliveries in Old Catton, Sprowston, Spixworth and Hellesdon.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats