'Tongue-in-cheek' Christmas display at menswear store in Norwich
- Credit: Danielle Booden
Buzz Lightyear and Wallace and Gromit are among toys starring in a 'tongue-in-cheek' Christmas display at a menswear store in Norwich.
Staff at Philip Browne, on Guildhall Hill, have arranged a host of iconic figurines who are socially-distancing and wearing masks in the window.
Kev Foster and George Browne, creative directors at the store, said they fashioned a 'Covid street scene' to bring smiles to customer's faces.
They added: "We always try and do a fun window and this year it's very tongue-in-cheek.
"Kids seem to love it and people have been popping their heads around the door saying it's the best window they have ever seen."
You may also want to watch:
As well as the toys, the window display also features an illustration of the city's skyline, which was created by the shop's buying director, Paul Harris.
The display will remain in the window until the end of January.
- 1 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 6 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 7 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 8 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 9 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 10 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material