Chipmunk to play at Norfolk Spectacular festival
Thousands of festival-goers will get to see a platinum-selling pop artist as acts continue to be confirmed for the Norfolk Spectacular.
MOBO winner Chipmunk is the latest act to be added to the bill, which boasts rap and R&B artists such as Tinie Tempah, Tinchy Stryder and Taio Cruz.
The singer, who had a number one single with Oopsy Daisy, will join rapper Example for the first day of the weekend festival held on Saturday September 3 and Sunday September 4.
Meanwhile, organisers have confirmed there are only 200 camping tickets left for the event expected to draw crowds of more than 30,000 people to the Norfolk Showground.
Logistics manager Roy Trickett said: ' This is great news for this event. Chipmunk is a star in his own right and a perfect second act to announce for the Saturday. That said, I think people are going to be very happy with next weeks announcement as well.'
You may also want to watch:
Singer, Chipmunk, sold more than 300,000 copies of his debut album, I Am Chipmunk, and had two top 10 hits with Diamond Rings and Look For Me.
This month he will release his second album Transition, which features collaborations with Mavado, Keri Hilson, Kalenna Harper of Diddy Dirty Money, Trey Songz and UK rapper Wretch 32.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 5 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 8 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 9 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 10 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
Mr Trickett continued: 'Tickets are selling nicely and the whole event is on target to be a complete sell-out.'
More artists will be confirmed for the Saturday in the coming weeks, whilst Tinie Tempah, Taio Cruz, Tinchy Stryder, N-Dubz, Maverick Sabre and Yasmin are all set to perform on the Sunday.
Tickets cost �45 per day. Camping tickets cost �110 for three nights camping and are only available at www.ticketeast.co.uk. Disabled tickets are only available at www.ticketmaster.co.uk
For more information visit www.norfolkspectacular.co.uk or ring the booking number on 0871 224 113.
Are you organising a big event in Norwich? Contact us on 01603 772439 or email email@example.com