Children’s art at Norwich Fashion Week
Norwich company helps you frame your children's art
Children can also get involved with Norwich Fashion Week by creating their own works of art.
Norwich company Precious Memories creates 2D baby hand or feet impressions which can be framed.
Prices start from �60.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit Cocolino on Upper St Giles during Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 10 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day