Children’s art at Norwich Fashion Week
Norwich company helps you frame your children's art
Children can also get involved with Norwich Fashion Week by creating their own works of art.
Norwich company Precious Memories creates 2D baby hand or feet impressions which can be framed.
Prices start from �60.
For more information visit Cocolino on Upper St Giles during Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 Quaint 'tucked away' house is for sale for the first time in almost 30 years
- 2 City pub 'full of life again' after busy opening weekend
- 3 See inside this £1.15m Bridgerton-style city centre period property
- 4 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 5 Reunion for workers from the historic city factory still going strong
- 6 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field
- 7 Hidden city garden opening with live music and plant sale
- 8 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 9 'Killer weeds infesting river are threat to life', warns boat boss
- 10 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off