Children in Need in Norwich: send us your pictures and tell us about your events
As thousands of people gear up for Children in Need, we are looking to hear all about what madness you got up to in pursuit of raising funds for under-privileged youngsters.
Are you getting up to mischief today for Children in Need?
Send us your pictures and tell us all about your fund-raising efforts.
Whether it be getting cold in a bath of baked beans, having your chest hair waxed, dressing as a bottle of mustard at work or cycling the length of the country, we want to know all about it.
So far we've had chip shop staff dressing as food, including a bottle of mustard, beer and slice of pizza, we've had business consultancy company bosses getting waxed in front of an office of gleeful employers and an MEP taking part in a cycle challenge with two Norwich City FC legends.
You may also want to watch:
But we know there is much more out there, and we want you to tell us about it so we can show off the fantastic efforts of the people of Norwich.
Contact reporter Joe Wilkes on 01603 772474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 8 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Veterans plan alternative Remembrance Service after council's is cancelled
See tomorrow's Evening News for stories and pictures.