Children enjoy street performers at the Forum
Hundreds of children and parents flocked to the Forum today to see the new season of Lunchbox lunchtime entertainment return.
Youngsters saw double act Maniax perform their street show involving chains, padlocks and stunts which all took place on a towering eight foot high platform.
They stunned crowds by swallowing swords, tying each other in chains and performing stunts.
They performed at 12.30pm and 1.30pm to hundreds of children and parents, with some children even daring enough to take part in their magic tricks.
The duo previously won Street Entertainers of the Year award and performed at Glastonbury and other festivals in Europe.
You may also want to watch:
Now in it's fifth year, Lunchbox provides free entertainment every lunchtime for two weeks.
Lunchbox tomorrow will feature performances including beat boxing, hip hop and poetry from The Garage: SLAM on Tour.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 City fan park takes shape ahead of England's Euro 2020 opener
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 5 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 6 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 7 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 8 Police cordon remains in place after serious sex assault in Norwich
- 9 Man who took baby from Norfolk hospital to be sentenced
- 10 Woman arrested after city centre row
Other performances during the coming fortnight include a silent film, escaping from a spiders' web, walking on a slack rope and a 25-foot inflatable cobra.
*Do you know about an exciting event for children happening during the school holidays? Contact reporter Lucy Wright on 01603 772495 or email email@example.com