Children enjoy street performers at the Forum
Hundreds of children and parents flocked to the Forum today to see the new season of Lunchbox lunchtime entertainment return.
Youngsters saw double act Maniax perform their street show involving chains, padlocks and stunts which all took place on a towering eight foot high platform.
They stunned crowds by swallowing swords, tying each other in chains and performing stunts.
They performed at 12.30pm and 1.30pm to hundreds of children and parents, with some children even daring enough to take part in their magic tricks.
The duo previously won Street Entertainers of the Year award and performed at Glastonbury and other festivals in Europe.
Now in it's fifth year, Lunchbox provides free entertainment every lunchtime for two weeks.
Lunchbox tomorrow will feature performances including beat boxing, hip hop and poetry from The Garage: SLAM on Tour.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 3 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 4 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 5 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 6 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 7 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 8 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 9 'Not worth it!': Councillor wants new bus lane ditched
- 10 Has £10,000 prize crash landed in Norwich from space?
Other performances during the coming fortnight include a silent film, escaping from a spiders' web, walking on a slack rope and a 25-foot inflatable cobra.
*Do you know about an exciting event for children happening during the school holidays? Contact reporter Lucy Wright on 01603 772495 or email email@example.com