Children enjoy street performers at the Forum
Hundreds of children and parents flocked to the Forum today to see the new season of Lunchbox lunchtime entertainment return.
Youngsters saw double act Maniax perform their street show involving chains, padlocks and stunts which all took place on a towering eight foot high platform.
They stunned crowds by swallowing swords, tying each other in chains and performing stunts.
They performed at 12.30pm and 1.30pm to hundreds of children and parents, with some children even daring enough to take part in their magic tricks.
The duo previously won Street Entertainers of the Year award and performed at Glastonbury and other festivals in Europe.
You may also want to watch:
Now in it's fifth year, Lunchbox provides free entertainment every lunchtime for two weeks.
Lunchbox tomorrow will feature performances including beat boxing, hip hop and poetry from The Garage: SLAM on Tour.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September
Other performances during the coming fortnight include a silent film, escaping from a spiders' web, walking on a slack rope and a 25-foot inflatable cobra.
*Do you know about an exciting event for children happening during the school holidays? Contact reporter Lucy Wright on 01603 772495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org