Chihuahuas to help raise money for homeless dogs of Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich yoga studio is hoping to raise funds for two charities through a 'Give a Little Receive a Little' series of workshops.
The Yoga Studio Norwich owner Sallie-Anne Sadler said she wanted to hold an event that would raise funds for the charities, but also give something back to those taking part in it.
'I will be holding four workshops on December 3 between 10am and 4pm which people are invited to attend. I'm asking for a minimum donation of £5 to attend each workshop and also for donations of dog food or blankets.'
She said money and items raised would be distributed between the Peoples Picnic and Help for Homeless Hounds charities.
'Two of the workshops will involve my pet Chihuahuas Stan and Waffle and the idea is that funds raised from them go to Homeless Hounds while money raised from the other two workshops go to Peoples Picnic.'
You may also want to watch:
To book for the workshops visit www.theyogastudionorwich.co.uk
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 3 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 4 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 5 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 6 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 7 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 8 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 9 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat