Nando’s reopens in Norwich
Nando’s has reopened another 39 restaurants across the UK including the Norwich Riverside branch.
The chain, which has 340 sites across the country, has been reopening gradually.
The Norwich Riverside branch is now open again for deliveries. Customers can order online and food is delivered by Deliveroo for an extra £1.99 charge.
Nando’s, renowned for its peri-peri spiced chicken, is currently serving from a reduced menu to support its kitchen staff who will maintain social distancing while preparing meals.
Other areas are also operating click and collect but the Norwich store is only offering delivery.
You may also want to watch:
The reopening comes after a successful trial over the past week but it remains unclear as to when customer will be able to eat in.
Nando’s first opened 54 restaurants and now a further 39 and is pledging to reopen more over the coming week.
For more updates on coronavirus in Norfolk see the Facebook page here
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 7 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 8 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 9 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 10 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS