Chef Richard Hughes and The Voice Kids singer Perry Cooke at Norfolk hospital Christmas fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
A budding singer and top chef will be the stars of a festive hospital fundraiser.
The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) is holding a Christmas Fayre in its east atrium on Thursday, December 7, in aid of the hospital charity.
It will include an appearance from chef Richard Hughes who will answer cookery questions at 4pm.
He will be followed at 4.30pm by live singing by 14-year-old Perry Cooke who competed in ITV's reality singing competition The Voice Kids.
The free event runs until 8pm and will also feature alpacas, Father Christmas in his grotto who will give out gifts to children and stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Louise Cook, NNUH fundraising manager, said: 'There will be something for all age groups and a chance to look for something different as a gift for families and friends, while helping the hospital raise funds at the same time.'
Parking will be free.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus