Chef Richard Hughes and The Voice Kids singer Perry Cooke at Norfolk hospital Christmas fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
A budding singer and top chef will be the stars of a festive hospital fundraiser.
The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) is holding a Christmas Fayre in its east atrium on Thursday, December 7, in aid of the hospital charity.
It will include an appearance from chef Richard Hughes who will answer cookery questions at 4pm.
He will be followed at 4.30pm by live singing by 14-year-old Perry Cooke who competed in ITV's reality singing competition The Voice Kids.
The free event runs until 8pm and will also feature alpacas, Father Christmas in his grotto who will give out gifts to children and stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Louise Cook, NNUH fundraising manager, said: 'There will be something for all age groups and a chance to look for something different as a gift for families and friends, while helping the hospital raise funds at the same time.'
Parking will be free.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 4 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 5 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 6 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 9 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 10 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears