Revealed: The cheapest places to park in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
It's becoming increasingly expensive to park in Norwich, so to lend a helping hand we've compiled a list of the cheapest places to park in the city centre.
Using data from parkopedia.co.uk we've made a list of the cheapest places to park in Norwich between 9am - 5pm on a weekday.
• Rose Lane Car Park - £5.90 for 8 hours
• Barn Road Car Park - £5.20 for 8 hours
• Rouen Road Car Park - £5.20 for 8 hours
You may also want to watch:
• RCP Mountergate Car Park - £5.20 for 8 hours
• Westwick Street Car park - £4.80 for 8 hours
- 1 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 4 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 5 Hundreds potentially put at risk as council homes safety inspections missed
- 6 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 7 Four Norwich city green spaces among best in UK
- 8 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 9 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
- 10 Pedestrian dies following collision with a bus on A146
The majority of these prices are also even cheaper if you use a mobile app to pay instead.
Prices for most of the council owned city centre off-street car parks will be increasing by 10 per hour on November 13 2017. This increase will be 20p per hour in the evenings.
The changes were agreed upon in September by members of the Norwich highways agency committee.