Revealed: The cheapest places to park in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
It's becoming increasingly expensive to park in Norwich, so to lend a helping hand we've compiled a list of the cheapest places to park in the city centre.
Using data from parkopedia.co.uk we've made a list of the cheapest places to park in Norwich between 9am - 5pm on a weekday.
• Rose Lane Car Park - £5.90 for 8 hours
• Barn Road Car Park - £5.20 for 8 hours
• Rouen Road Car Park - £5.20 for 8 hours
You may also want to watch:
• RCP Mountergate Car Park - £5.20 for 8 hours
• Westwick Street Car park - £4.80 for 8 hours
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 5 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 8 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
The majority of these prices are also even cheaper if you use a mobile app to pay instead.
Prices for most of the council owned city centre off-street car parks will be increasing by 10 per hour on November 13 2017. This increase will be 20p per hour in the evenings.
The changes were agreed upon in September by members of the Norwich highways agency committee.