Revealed: The cheapest places to park in Norwich
PUBLISHED: 11:22 25 October 2017 | UPDATED: 11:40 25 October 2017
It's becoming increasingly expensive to park in Norwich, so to lend a helping hand we've compiled a list of the cheapest places to park in the city centre.
Using data from parkopedia.co.uk we’ve made a list of the cheapest places to park in Norwich between 9am - 5pm on a weekday.
• Rose Lane Car Park - £5.90 for 8 hours
• Barn Road Car Park - £5.20 for 8 hours
• Rouen Road Car Park - £5.20 for 8 hours
• RCP Mountergate Car Park - £5.20 for 8 hours
• Westwick Street Car park - £4.80 for 8 hours
The majority of these prices are also even cheaper if you use a mobile app to pay instead.
Prices for most of the council owned city centre off-street car parks will be increasing by 10 per hour on November 13 2017. This increase will be 20p per hour in the evenings.
The changes were agreed upon in September by members of the Norwich highways agency committee.