Charity wants fancy dress outfits
Tracey GrayPeople are being encouraged to help a charity which supports those with learning and physical disabilities and their familiesTracey Gray
People are being encouraged to help a charity which supports those with learning and physical disabilities and their families.
Sheringham-based charity Break has six places left for the Tenth Anniversary London 10K, 2010 race, which takes place on July 11. Places are available on a first come, first served basis.
The charity is also looking for donations of fancy dress outfits required for the Break charity shop in Market Place, Aylsham.
The shop is re-introducing its fancy dress area and donations of clothes and accessories are desperately needed, especially retro clothes resembling the 20th century period, 1960s, 1980s and superhero costumes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who cannot get to the Aylsham shop can leave donations at the Break head office at, 1 Montague Road, Sheringham or at any of the Break shops, clearly marked Aylsham Fancy Dress.
For more information on entering the London 10K race to raise funds for Break, contact Martin Green on 01263 820709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 9 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 10 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant