Charity wants fancy dress outfits
Tracey GrayPeople are being encouraged to help a charity which supports those with learning and physical disabilities and their familiesTracey Gray
People are being encouraged to help a charity which supports those with learning and physical disabilities and their families.
Sheringham-based charity Break has six places left for the Tenth Anniversary London 10K, 2010 race, which takes place on July 11. Places are available on a first come, first served basis.
The charity is also looking for donations of fancy dress outfits required for the Break charity shop in Market Place, Aylsham.
The shop is re-introducing its fancy dress area and donations of clothes and accessories are desperately needed, especially retro clothes resembling the 20th century period, 1960s, 1980s and superhero costumes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who cannot get to the Aylsham shop can leave donations at the Break head office at, 1 Montague Road, Sheringham or at any of the Break shops, clearly marked Aylsham Fancy Dress.
For more information on entering the London 10K race to raise funds for Break, contact Martin Green on 01263 820709 or email email@example.com
- 1 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 2 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 9 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 10 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid