Charity wants fancy dress outfits
Tracey GrayPeople are being encouraged to help a charity which supports those with learning and physical disabilities and their familiesTracey Gray
People are being encouraged to help a charity which supports those with learning and physical disabilities and their families.
Sheringham-based charity Break has six places left for the Tenth Anniversary London 10K, 2010 race, which takes place on July 11. Places are available on a first come, first served basis.
The charity is also looking for donations of fancy dress outfits required for the Break charity shop in Market Place, Aylsham.
The shop is re-introducing its fancy dress area and donations of clothes and accessories are desperately needed, especially retro clothes resembling the 20th century period, 1960s, 1980s and superhero costumes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who cannot get to the Aylsham shop can leave donations at the Break head office at, 1 Montague Road, Sheringham or at any of the Break shops, clearly marked Aylsham Fancy Dress.
For more information on entering the London 10K race to raise funds for Break, contact Martin Green on 01263 820709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 2 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 3 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 4 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 5 'Freedom Day' Hindu wedding in Norwich watched by 5m plus people
- 6 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 7 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 8 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 9 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping