Charity wants fancy dress outfits
Tracey GrayPeople are being encouraged to help a charity which supports those with learning and physical disabilities and their familiesTracey Gray
People are being encouraged to help a charity which supports those with learning and physical disabilities and their families.
Sheringham-based charity Break has six places left for the Tenth Anniversary London 10K, 2010 race, which takes place on July 11. Places are available on a first come, first served basis.
The charity is also looking for donations of fancy dress outfits required for the Break charity shop in Market Place, Aylsham.
The shop is re-introducing its fancy dress area and donations of clothes and accessories are desperately needed, especially retro clothes resembling the 20th century period, 1960s, 1980s and superhero costumes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who cannot get to the Aylsham shop can leave donations at the Break head office at, 1 Montague Road, Sheringham or at any of the Break shops, clearly marked Aylsham Fancy Dress.
For more information on entering the London 10K race to raise funds for Break, contact Martin Green on 01263 820709 or email email@example.com
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song