Charity footgolf tournament for £10m EACH nook appeal
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Teams can put their best foot forward next month to raise money for a new children's hospice.
A charity footgolf day in aid of East Anglia's Children's Hospices' (EACH) nook appeal will be held on Norwich's Eaton Park on Friday, June 15.
It has been organised by Norwich and Attleborough-based Rogers and Norton Solicitors and starts at 2.30pm.
The nook appeal is raising £10m for a new EACH base in Framingham Earl.
Rogers and Norton organised its first 18-hole footgolf tournament for the nook appeal last year, which raised £5,000.
Graham Roberts, Rogers and Norton business development consultant, said: 'The nook appeal and EACH is a deserving cause.'
You may also want to watch:
Footgolf involves kicking a football into a golf course-style holes.
Teams of four can enter, costing £160 per team, and a raffle will be held.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
Anyone who wants to enter a team or donate raffle items should email Mr Roberts on firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31.