Chapelfield Gardens provide a relaxing spot in city centre
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
In the second photo feature in our week-long look at Norwich's beautiful green spaces, photographer Denise Bradley visited Chapelfield Gardens.
The picturesque gardens in the heart of the city provide the perfect setting for family strolls, dog walking and simply relaxing.
Broadly triangular in shape, the entrances into the gardens are connected by straight tree-lined walks around the perimeter of the site, and the gardens also include a children's play area, restaurant and ice cream kiosk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 4 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 5 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 8 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub