Chapelfield Gardens provide a relaxing spot in city centre
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
In the second photo feature in our week-long look at Norwich's beautiful green spaces, photographer Denise Bradley visited Chapelfield Gardens.
The picturesque gardens in the heart of the city provide the perfect setting for family strolls, dog walking and simply relaxing.
Broadly triangular in shape, the entrances into the gardens are connected by straight tree-lined walks around the perimeter of the site, and the gardens also include a children's play area, restaurant and ice cream kiosk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats