Chapelfield Gardens provide a relaxing spot in city centre
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
In the second photo feature in our week-long look at Norwich's beautiful green spaces, photographer Denise Bradley visited Chapelfield Gardens.
The picturesque gardens in the heart of the city provide the perfect setting for family strolls, dog walking and simply relaxing.
Broadly triangular in shape, the entrances into the gardens are connected by straight tree-lined walks around the perimeter of the site, and the gardens also include a children's play area, restaurant and ice cream kiosk.
- 1 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 2 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 3 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 4 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 5 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 6 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 7 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 8 Staff 'distraught' after sought-after nursery closes
- 9 'Disgusting!' Woman's fury over Simply Red toilets and access
- 10 Cabbies could protest over lost £400 a month