Chapelfield Gardens provide a relaxing spot in city centre
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
In the second photo feature in our week-long look at Norwich's beautiful green spaces, photographer Denise Bradley visited Chapelfield Gardens.
The picturesque gardens in the heart of the city provide the perfect setting for family strolls, dog walking and simply relaxing.
Broadly triangular in shape, the entrances into the gardens are connected by straight tree-lined walks around the perimeter of the site, and the gardens also include a children's play area, restaurant and ice cream kiosk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 9 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station